Crewe Town Council is looking to appoint a local artist to develop and deliver a festive themed shop window trail across Crewe Town Centre as part of the 2021 Crewe Christmas programme.
If you’re a Crewe based artist with a passion for and experience of developing and delivering family focused shop window trails and love getting into the Christmas spirt as much as we do (we love it a lot) – we want to hear from you!
We want to hear from artists that can commit to:
- Developing and installing a shop window trail in 10 shop windows by 25th November 2021 ( including liaising with businesses and confirming locations).
- Producing an activity sheet to accompany the shop window trail (including a trail map, instructions and the option for those who participate in the trail to enter a competition).
The shop window trail and activity sheet need to:
- Have a festive theme.
- Be family friendly and creative.
We want to make it really easy for you to make a submission.
- Tell us on no more than one side of A4 what you’d like to do.
- Tell us about a couple of things you’ve done before, and a few sentences about yourself.
If you have any questions about the opportunity, contact our Events and Communications Manager Rachel Rhodes.
Send your submission to: Rachel.Rhodes@crewetowncouncil.gov.uk by 1pm on Wednesday 27th October 2021. [marked: Festive Shop Window Crewe]
(Scoring will be based on Creativity ( 50%) Quality (25%) Experience (25%))
Submissions by Wednesday 27th October 2021.
Appointment Tuesday 2nd November 2021.
Shop window trail Install Thursday 26th November 2021.
Artist Fee: £800
Production budget: £600 to cover materials.