Expressions of interest are sought by Crewe Town Council to engage an experienced organisation to support the Mental Health of vulnerable Young Adults in the Crewe area.
This year, as part of a bigger project developed for the Community Plan Committee and in line with our ‘Vision for Crewe’ we will be supporting a range of wellbeing themes. This specific aspect of the project will address the Mental Health of Vulnerable Young Adults.
2.0 The Brief
Crewe Town Council wishes to work with an organisation which is suitably skilled, experienced, and qualified to provide support in the Crewe area to Vulnerable Young Adults with Mental Health issues. We welcome partnership approaches and groups with shared interests working together.
This project is specifically required to meet a need for Vulnerable Young Adults Mental Health Support.
The programme will run in Crewe with immediate effect, so organisation(s) that apply should have the required capacity and availability. The initial funding available for this project is £2,500.
Please use the following headings in your submission:
- An outline of the process and details of how support would be offered to the end user
- How you would identify the relevant audience
- How you would signpost to your support
- Impact: How many young people you would expect to reach within Crewe
- Evidence of relevant experience & qualifications
- Evidence of insurance and indemnities
3.0 Additional Information
Documentation sent to you in respect of this expression of interest is provided on the basis that they remain the property of Crewe Town Council and must be treated as confidential. No organisation will undertake any publicity activities in relation to the contract / agreement or this expression of interest without the prior written agreement of Crewe Town Council, including agreement of the format and content of any publicity.
For further information please contact Jackie Dow (Community & Funding Officer) via email: email@example.com
Expressions of interest (using the bullet point headings above), should be returned to the Community & Funding Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm (midday) on Friday 15th July 2022.
Submissions received after this time will not be considered. Submissions submitted by post, hand, fax or other electronic means will not be accepted.
- Crewe Town Council will not be bound to accept an expression of interest and reserves the right to accept an expression of interest other than the one which is the lowest price or not to accept any expression of interest at all.
- Expressions of interest are submitted to Crewe Town Council on the basis that they are compiled at the applying organisation’s expense.
- Please note that the canvassing of members of Crewe Town Council or of any committee (directly or indirectly) regarding the reward of this tender will disqualify the applicant.
This timetable is indicative only. Crewe Town Council reserves the right to change it at its discretion.
|Issue of expression of interest||Tuesday 7th June 2022|
|Deadline for submission||Friday 15th July 2022|
|Evaluation of expression of interest||Monday 18th July 2022|
|Notification of result of evaluation||By 23rd July 2022|
|Contract signed||By 28th July 2022|