Expressions of Interest are sought by Crewe Town Council to engage an experienced facilitator to manage and deliver a programme of community engagement and resource development to support the production of Crewe’s Local List. The programme will run in Crewe but should form a template for delivery across Cheshire. The fee available for this work is £5,000.
Development of the programme must include:
- A scoping session to finalise the brief with the client partners
- Research time to understand how Local Lists have been developed in partnership with communities in other areas
- Identification of mechanisms to engage with local residents that are appropriate for Crewe
- Development of resources to assist discussion with local residents who would not traditionally engage with heritage and many of whose first language may not be English
- Delivery of sessions with local residents to identify assets of importance
- Report of findings and recommendations for further development
- Development of school and community group resources which are informed by the Local List
For further information please download the Full Brief and supporting documents (Cheshire East Local List, Historic England Local Heritage Listing & Crewe Audience Information) or contact the Heritage Development Officer, via email@example.com
Expressions of Interest should be returned to the Heritage Development Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm (midday) on Thursday 28 October 2021.