Crewe Town Council is seeking to appoint for a 3 year term an appropriately qualified, insured and experienced contractor to carry out the following work:
- Annual tree inspections for all Crewe Town Council owned allotment sites
- Annual tree inspections for land at Chester Street, Crewe (known as the Railway Cottages), including the long border to the southern aspect of the site.
- Reports to identify any required actions for the purpose of safety or responsible and sustainable asset management
- Reports to provide itemised costs for any interventions/actions required
- Reports to include for a priority rating system (to be agreed) that identifies interventions from urgent to optional
- Call out service for emergency works and interventions
The selection will be made based on:
- Professional suitability (evidenced)
- Appropriate and rigorous Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) for all types of works that may be required (evidenced)
- Public and employers liability insurance as well as professional indemnity cover for all works and processes (evidenced)
- Local to or proximity to Crewe (based on sustainable procurement principles)
Providers expressing an interest in this opportunity are required to submit;
- Detailed quotation for an annual inspection regime for the estate of Crewe Town Council
- A break down of example costs for intervention works (such as felling, crown reduction, stump removal and other standard actions identified following routine inspections) and standard annual inflation index.
- Evidence of insurances
- RAMS for inspections and standard works (such as felling, crown reduction, stump removal and other standard actions identified following routine inspections)
- Call out fees and lead in times for emergency works and interventions
Your quotation must be returned no later than 12 noon on 13th December 2023.
The full documentation and information is available here or please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.