COVID-19 update: Allotments remain open and social distancing guidance should be followed to protect yourself and others.
We are advising allotment holders to follow guidance issued by the National Allotment Society which includes:
- No more than 2 visitors shall be allowed per plot
- Any children visiting the site shall be supervised and restricted to their own plot
- All communal facilities including tool sheds, meeting sheds, toilets are closed
- All gardeners use their own tools and do not share others
- Gloves are worn
- Use hand sanitiser (or wash your hands) often
- Government guidelines on social distancing must be maintained at all times
- Any gardener and/or a member of their direct family either showing signs of the illness shall follow the self-isolation guidelines and not visit the allotments Any gardener who is in receipt of any direction to isolate for 12 weeks shall follow guidelines and not visit the allotments
Please follow these guidelines, and those of the National Allotment Society, to make sure all the allotment sites can remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read a more comprehensive post about Covid-19 and allotments.
Crewe allotment sites
- Alton Street
- Brookhouse Drive
- Claughton Avenue
- Ford Lane
- Electricity Street
- Henry Street
- Hulme Street
- Hungerford Road
- Manor Way
- Ruskin Road
- Walker Street
For current information regarding the above sites please click the links.