The Town Council delivers a number of services to residents and, on behalf of residents, some of these are detailed below:
- Crewe Ranger – This service provides a rapid reaction resource to tackle urgent issues in Crewe where a clean up is required. It enhances the general services in Crewe and aims to bring positive changes to the streetscene and general environment. Why not follow the Rangers on Twitter.
- Allotments – The Council owns 11 Allotments Sites and works closely with the Allotment Associations who look after and run the sites on our behalf.
- Floral Displays – The Council funds an extensive floral display throughout the town centre.
- Town Centre Management – The Town Council is responsible for managing a number of activities in the town centre and coordinating activities with business
- Town Square Bookings – The Town issue permits for the use of the Municipal/Memorial and Market Squares. If you wish to use these for an activity then please contact us. Charitable use is free, but we levy a charge for commercial usage. For more info, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
- Events – The Council runs an increasing number of events including TrAction Crewe in July and Lumen Crewe’s night of lights. The Council also works with other parties who deliver other events in Crewe.. The Council also organises the annual Remembrance Sunday Service each year in November.
- Christmas Illuminations – The Council believes it has the best displays in the area and are continuing to improve the quality and extent of our displays,
- CCTV – The Council makes a financial contribution each year to help Cheshire East and the Police deter and react to crime in the area,
- Streetscene – The Town Council has two Streetscene Officers who patrol the streets of Crewe seeking to help reduce problems related to flytipping and waste management in the town.
If you require information on services such as Council Tax, Benefits, Highways, Housing, Environmental Health, Planning, etc. please contact Cheshire East Council on 0300 123 55 00