Marketing and Events Committee
To: Members of the Marketing and Events Committee
You are summoned to attend the meeting of the Marketing and Events Committee to be held at 7:00pm on 5th September 2022. The meeting will be held at the Crewe Town Council offices, 1 Chantry Court, Crewe, CW1 2DL.
In the interests of maintaining safety, adherence to guidance and to facilitate appropriate public access, the meeting will be recorded and shared on the Crewe Town Council youtube.com channel.
Crewe Town Council
|1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To note declarations of Members’ interests.
3. Public Participation
A period not exceeding 15 minutes for members of the public to ask questions or submit comments. Any member of the public wishing to participate should email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00 p.m. on the day of the meeting, providing their name, email address and an indication of the subject of their question or comment. Alternatively, your comments or questions can be submitted in advance and read to the committee at the meeting by the clerk.
Attendance at the meeting in person is permitted, but space is limited and you are asked to consider if you might be able to access the meeting virtually in consideration of available space and associated government safety guidance. Please feel free to contact the office to discuss this in more detail if you would like to.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Marketing and Events Committee meeting held on 20th June 2022 (attached)
5. To review the year to date financial position for the Marketing and Events Committee (attached)
6. To consider and inform the Marketing & Events Committee Business Delivery Plan for 2023/24 update (attached)
7. To consider the Knife Angel project, including a presentation from the local policing team (Attached)
8. To provide an update on the Monster Trail (Attached)
9. To provide an update on Crewe Christmas Light Switch On 2022 (Attached)
10. To provide an update on Heritage Open Day (Attached)
11. To note the proposed date of the next meeting – Tuesday 1st November 2022 at 7pm.